*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770323-The-Pregnant-Vore-Society-Unbirth-High/cid/1102171-Get-a-good-nights-rest
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1770323
An elite society of pregnant students have inducted you into their group! (GPs for adds!)
This choice: "Get a good night's rest."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Get a good night's rest."

    by: Emperor Palpatine
"Get a good night's rest, Tina. You'll need it." She says, patting your pregnant belly before whispering. "I'll come see you after your first class." She adds as she and her associates leave. You undress while thinking of all the fun you're sure to have, as well as any potential dangers. Soon, you tuck yourself into your warm bed, rubbing your pregnant belly and massaging your heavy, milk laden breasts. You close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

The next morning, you awaken. Today was Tuesday. Not only were you scheduled to receive your room mate today, but your class rotation was different. You rub the underside of your belly as you get up and take your schedule out of your backpack. You see that your first class is...

You have the following choices:

1. Volunteer Period: Class Prey!

*Noteb*
2. Mr and Mrs Simmons: Pregnant and Unbirthing Sex

*Noteb*
3. Miss Jidkova: Cock Vore Basics

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Emperor Palpatine (UN: emperorpalp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emperor Palpatine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770323-The-Pregnant-Vore-Society-Unbirth-High/cid/1102171-Get-a-good-nights-rest