*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1139421-It-rips-open-his-jeans-and-strains-his-boxers
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
This choice: It rips open his jeans and strains his boxers!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It rips open his jeans and strains his boxers!

    by: jimjickle
The tingle in Justin's penis started to grow more and more unbearable. He dug his fingers into the arms of the chair he was sitting in while watching his penis continually grow and strain his pants. He watched as his penis popped the zipper off of his skinny jeans. He quickly took off his pants so he would not ruin them more than they already were. He was standing infront of his chair wearing only his t-shirt and boxers. The boxers were so tented the elastic was straining against his back, because the penis had pushed the front elastic out to where he could clearly see his penis, and pubes while still wearing the boxers. He readjusted his growing penis so that it was laying against his leg, and the head of it was sticking out of his boxer's leg hole. He could clearly see his penis was still growing, ever so slowly. So he..

You have the following choices:

1. Finds clothes to wear

2. he decides to start playing with himself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jimjickle (UN: jimjickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1139421-It-rips-open-his-jeans-and-strains-his-boxers