*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1147247-It-doesnt-stop
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
This choice: It doesnt stop!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It doesnt stop!

    by: jimjickle
It doesn't stop, but it continues slowly. He has the sudden urge he has to pee, so he begins to walk to the kitchen. His now 9in bulge bouncing with every step and still growing. The head is clearly visible through the tight jeans. As he is walking, he looks outside the window and sees his gardener, Claire, push mowing his lawn. Justin always through Claire was a very attractive girl, with a button nose and long flowing brown hair. He could see her dd breasts bouncing with ever step. Her nipples clearly erect through her tight tank top. She stops the mower and begins to drink a bottle of water and pours some of it on herself, because of the heat.Justin could now clearly see her boobs through the tight t-shirt. "She's not even wearing a bra.." he muttered to himself. His now 10in dick begins to become hard. He begins to stroke his dick slowly as he watches her begin to mow again. He imagines fondling her breasts. His dick had now become fully erect, still confined in his tight jeans. His dick began to grow faster as he became aroused. 11in, 12in,13in, he began to hear the seams pop in his jeas as his dick continued growing. He ran outside and confronted Claire. "Justin?" She said, "What are you doing out hear?" Without word, Justin threw himself at her, kissing her passionately. Claire went with it, and began kissing him back. She grabbed his bulge and was surprised to find it larger than she had imagined. Moving down his shaft slowly, trying to find an end. She finally found it after 16in of pure bieber meat. She got on her knees and began to unzip his pants, revealing his boxers. His dick was clearly hanging out of his boxers on the right side. One of his now plum sized balls were hanging out of the crotch hole in his boxers. He took out the other ball for her to suck. She complied happily and began to suck and lick on his balls. She felt the hair on his balls running over her tongue. His dick and balls began growing again, he put his hands on the back of his head and began to lavish in the feeling of them growing. Claire's mouth now completely full of Justin's balls. She took the balls out of her mouth with trouble. Getting them out was a hassle from how big they had become. She began to lick his shaft all the way up to his head. She got about 3in of it in before she couldn't get more in, the girth had become to large. His dick continued to grow until it misplaced her jaw. As she heard the pop, she moaned in pain, but still tried to please him by giving him a hand job. She couldn't touch her fingers together from how large it had become. So she..

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Let him screw her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jimjickle (UN: jimjickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1147247-It-doesnt-stop