*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He called his friend Jaden
  2. Huge Singer
  3. A Fan's Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/2660905-He-called-his-friend-Jaden
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
This choice: He called his friend Jaden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He called his friend Jaden

    by: ojk007700440044
20 minutes later, after Justin had finished playing with his new bowling ball biceps, there was a knock at his door, and his friend Jaden came in, wearing a tank top and gym shorts.
" Woah dude, what happen to you?" Jaden exclaimed.
" Nothing mate just hit the gym hard recently , do you want a chocolate or two ?" Justin asked, a smile on his face.

" Yeah sure , I'll take two thanks Justin". Jaden ate the two chocolates and immediately felt a tingling feeling across his body. " Whats happening to me?"

Justin smiled and said " Shhh time will tell", and flexed his bowling ball bicep.


Jaden's legs exploded with muscle , veins cascading down from the waist. His calves, cinerblocks of muscle. His thighs, carved , defined. The snake in his gym shorts stirred, awakened and stiffened. It grew up and up , tenting Jaden's shorts until RIPPPPP. Jaden's package was on show, 16" erect. His testicles grew from golf ball sized to tennis ball sized, factories of testosterone. His mid section developed into a block of contoured abdominals, 8 building bricks layered. His pecs rutted out , two collosal slabs of muscle , with erect nipples , teasing through his tank top. The pecs grew once again and RIPPP , the top tore off his upper section, leaving him exposed. His biceps and triceps quadrupled in size to 80" , making the previous 20" biceps Jaden had 5 minutes ago measley. His testicles pumped testosterone around his body, his underarm hair growing from measley wisps to a bush with a sexy manly musk. Hsis jaw chiselled and broadened , stubble appeared. His eyebrows darkened. He reached his arms up and roared , revealing pubes reaching up to his abs.

He stood there, veins pumping , muscles breathing. He looked at Justin and said , in a sexy baritone tone, " Lets fuck I'm horny asf."

Justin grins and pulls his shorts off , revealing calvin klein underwear with a big , bulbous bulge with a smudge of pre-cum...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ojk007700440044 (UN: 070481ok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/2660905-He-called-his-friend-Jaden