*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772654-The-Big-Bang-Theory-WG/cid/1326401-depression-from-breaking-up-with-lenerd
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1772654
Big Bang Theory Female Weight Gain
This choice: depression from breaking up with lenerd  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

depression from breaking up with lenerd

    by: Unknown
Penny was very sad when Leonard said that their relationship is finished. The worst part was that it was all her fault. Penny didn't want to take it to another level so it was over between them. Leonard was very upset at Penny. So he insulted her by saying he finds women in 1900 more attractive than her. Not his best, but that made Penny cried.

When she finally stopped crying, she went to the fridge and grabbed some booze. It was only the beginning of her problems. She began drinking more than she normally drank. Penny drank so much that she passed out and woke up without remembering what had happened.

She woke up in her closet atop a pile of dirty clothes with a killer hangover. Penny then stood up to go to the bathroom. She felt different.

You have the following choices:

1. She looks at herself in the mirror

*Noteb*
2. That was fun! Let's do it again!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Frank Lloyd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772654-The-Big-Bang-Theory-WG/cid/1326401-depression-from-breaking-up-with-lenerd