*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1114362-Naruto-recovers-and-chases-after-Naruko-in-orde
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772949
A training accident causes Naruto and his female form Naruko to become separate people?!
This choice: Naruto recovers and chases after Naruko in order to try and stop her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto recovers and chases after Naruko in orde...

    by: Unknown
After a few minutes, Naruto woke up and, thankfully, Kyuubi healed most of his injuries. He looked around and didn't see Naruko anywhere. " I better ask the fox if he knows where she is going," he told himself. He closed his eyes and appeared in the sewer in front of Kyuubi's cell. " Hey fox! Do you know where she went?" Naruto asked him. Kyuubi looked down at him and said," I am pretty sure she said that she is going to Konoha."

Naruto thanked him and he was about to leave when Kyuubi stopped him by saying," Kit you know you stand no chance against her, why are you going to try and stop her?" Naruto looked up at him and started thinking over what he said. Finally he knew his answer and told Kyuubi. " She exists because of me creating that stupid jutsu. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't be alive. I need to stop her at any cost."

Kyuubi looked down at Naruto with respect, but he said," I respect your answer, but I live in you. So if you die, I die so I can not allow you to die. I have an idea, but it might not work. You need to try to absorb Naruko's power back into you." Naruto looked at him with a confused as he said," I had her power?"

Kyuubi nodded his head before saying," She was created when you made that jutsu and when she was able to come out, she took about 3/4 of your chakra with her. She was as strong as you are in normal condition so by adding more than half of your chakra it's no wonder she is so much stronger than you." Naruto's eyes widened as he heard this.

" You're right. When she came out, I felt weaker than usual. So fox how do I get my chakra back?" Naruto asked him. " Well this has a 3% chance of working. You need to be able to hold her down for more than 30 seconds and, since she is so much stronger, it will be almost impossible." Kyuubi told him.

" So what am I suppose to do?" Naruto asked sadly. " I will let you borrow 3 tails worth of my chakra, but only until you are able to get your chakra back," Kyuubi told him with a smile on his large furry face. " Thank you, but am I able to have that much chakra without having that chakra coat on me?" Naruto asked him. " You can, but I think you look cooler with it," Kyuubi told him. Naruto frowned before leaving.

Naruto opened his eyes and felt Kyuubi's chakra flow into him. " Okay, now I need to catch up with Naruko."

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto catches up and they start their fight

2. Naruko left some traps that Naruto get caught in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1114362-Naruto-recovers-and-chases-after-Naruko-in-orde