*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1471072-Naruto-recovers-and-chases-after-Naruko-in-orde
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772949
A training accident causes Naruto and his female form Naruko to become separate people?!
This choice: Naruto recovers and chases after Naruko in order to... Join up with her?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto recovers and chases after Naruko in orde...

    by: Irish Spartan
Naruto woke up with his wounds healed.

"Thank you nine tailed fox..." Naruto said to himself with a grin and charged off after Naruko, who he found just laying down in the woods.

Naruko glanced up and saw Naruto.

"Come back for more, big brother?'' she said with a cruel smile.

"No Naruko. I've come here to give in to you." Naruto said submissively.

Naruko raised an eyebrow to this.

"Give in to me?" She asked questioningly.

"Yes Goddess Naruko, you are more powerful than I ever was. I want to submit to you and let you do with me what you wish..." Naruto said as he kneeled down before her.

Naruko smiled and said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Irish Spartan (UN: hypnoslave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1471072-Naruto-recovers-and-chases-after-Naruko-in-orde