*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1101505-The-brides-maid-moves-over-top-of-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1773112
2 inch girl finally getting her big day, but her grooms family doesnt know shes small
This choice: The bride's maid moves over top of you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The bride's maid moves over top of you

    by: Kentwolf
glad to have the whole seat to herself, she quickly scoots over, hiding you from sight just as you saw Emma turn around. she just missed the chance to spot you as your pressed against the girls ass, the lingering scent of her fart still trapped down there with you as she gets ready. after what seems like forever, she stands up, but the sweat and the pressure had allowed you to stick more to her than the chair and you go along for the ride. you whimper trying to pull off her as she gets ready to slip on her bridesmaid dress, quite a clingy formhugging garment, it would keep you pressed tightly against her butt if you didnt get free quickly...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1101505-The-brides-maid-moves-over-top-of-you