*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ashlie comes back in for more torture.
  2. The Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1116449-Ashlie-comes-back-in-for-more-torture
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1773112
2 inch girl finally getting her big day, but her grooms family doesnt know shes small
This choice: Ashlie comes back in for more torture.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ashlie comes back in for more torture.

    by: Kentwolf
Ashlie has second thoughts about leaving you there and comes back in with a evil grin on her face. you saw her and tried to scream for Emma, but Ashlies hand scooped you up too quickly, knocking the wind out of you as she tucked you between her breasts "good thing i found you Sophie. remember how your wedding cake is being made fresh today, well it needs a few final touches." she laughs to herself as you struggle to escape from between her huge breasts, but they pinned you firmly in place, only your eyes upwards were visible out of her ample bussom as she made her way into the churches kitchen. this place was designed for weddings and their receptions so it had everything they would need that day. as Ashlie scanned around she saw where they were making the cake. she looked to make sure no one was looking before she pluched Sophie out from between her breasts, squashing her head flat so she couldnt cry out and dropped her in the bowl with the white flour and the icing mixture and walked off laughing.

you struggled to stand in the thick white mixture, coughing up flour from the impact, you were white all over it wasnt just your dress anymore. with a groan you tried to gather your skirts in the goop to try to climb up and out, coated in icing and flour when suddenly you were covered in a huge shadow. glancing up you saw the cook above you with a electric whisker in her hand. you gasped and tried to call out but she turned it on, drowining out your cries, not looking down as she began to whisk, talking to her co-workers she was unaware that she was throwing the bride of the wedding around and around in the icing mix, eventually you were buried under lots of icing as it was poured out to cool and semi-set. a rolling pin came out and ran over the icing, flattening it out to be perfect and squishing you. eventually it was placed on the top of the cake where two little bride figurines were put, placing more weight on your tiny hidden body. unable to move an inch and hidden from sight you wonder how you would get free of your own wedding cake...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1116449-Ashlie-comes-back-in-for-more-torture