*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773746-Chronotron/cid/1527991-Volunteer-to-be-regressed-and-become-Jessica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1773746
An age-regression sci-fi interactive story based around a device which can reverse aging.
This choice: Volunteer to be regressed and become Jessica's child.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Volunteer to be regressed and become Jessica

    by: Unknown
"Let's face it, we probably won't be able to pay the fees of the Adoption Agency anytime soon, and there are lots of very rich people that also want to find a volunteer, so our chances are really low, the casino is far too dangerous, so there is only one realistic option left. I know it is a bit drastic but I love you more than anyone else, I love you even much more than I love myself at the moment, so if that is what really makes you happy, I will gladly do it for you." You explain.


"You really mean?" Jessica asks with a mix of happiness and guilt in her voice. You nod.

"Oh Stephen it is my dearest wish, but I can't ask you to do that for me, especially now after all the cruel things I said earlier. I am truly sorry, for what I said, I know you are pushing yourself to the limit and sometimes even beyond. I just want you to know that you don't need to do that for me, just because you offered it in your desperate state. We will find another solution together, if needed, even if I have wait to longer. Please let yourself as much as you need to reconceive the situation."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773746-Chronotron/cid/1527991-Volunteer-to-be-regressed-and-become-Jessica