*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. R&R
  2. you and mewtwo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773875-Mewtwo-and-you/cid/2101942-RR
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1773875
you wake up in a strange dimension. only to find mewtwo brought you there.
This choice: relax  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

R&R

    by: Dewott
You tapped your foot to think of something to do. You couldn't think of anything that he'd not find weird. "How about we just.... relax?" Mewtwo tilts his head and smiles "I was sure you were wanting to something else... but I can deal with relaxing." He says. He sits down next to you and smiles. you smile back and look around. The dimension was empty, and a deep sea blue. The sky looked like galaxies rotating around you and the big psychic cat. Mewtwo broke the silence with a chuckle. "Ya know, Most Pokemon and People are afraid of me... but not you... why? Is it my Past?" You shake your head "Yeah, but that's not the real reason why i like you so much." Mewtwo tilted his head "Really? then what do you like about me?"

You have the following choices:

1. Your Belly

2. Your Tail

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dewott (UN: scarfed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smartguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773875-Mewtwo-and-you/cid/2101942-RR