*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Gigas Emerald
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774537-Giantess-Rouge-the-Bat/cid/1103888-The-Gigas-Emerald
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1774537
Rouge from Sonic grows huge! Please Add
This choice: Crystal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Gigas Emerald

    by: ForestFire5000
The day began like any other. It was a peaceful day in the city, and Eggman's activity was on a hiatus since Sonic's most recent victory over his evil plots. Nobody had a care in the world, and were all simply enjoying themselves as per usual. Little did they know that something would happen today that would change their world forever.

Rouge the bat was strolling down the streets in her ordinary clothing, simply relaxing as everyone else was. As she walked along the sidewalks, she saw out of the corner of her eye an unguarded jewelery store. There was nobody in sight, not even an owner of the shop, and in the window of the store sat a sparkling rainbow-colored gem the size of a chaos emerald. Rouge couldn't help but crack a smile as she saw this perfect opportunity.

Being the infamous jewel thief that she was, Rouge couldn't pass up a chance like this. She swiftly kicked the door of the store in, and walked nonchalantly inside to claim her prize. As she picked up the beautiful gem, a blinding white light suddenly enveloped her entire body. As the light finally faded away, Rouge looked around to see herself towering over all of the surrounding buildings at 150 feet tall! She then noticed the emerald in her hand had grown with her, but it had lost all of its color. It now looked like a simply gray rock. Rouge didn't care about this, however. She simply laughed to herself as she thought of all the possibilities she could exploit with her new size.

"Well, I do believe that I've just become the most powerful being on the planet! This could be a whole lot of fun!"

Rouge then began to consider what to do next. What kind of giantess will she be?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
irishman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774537-Giantess-Rouge-the-Bat/cid/1103888-The-Gigas-Emerald