*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/2142235-What-the-hell--Sure-Ill-continue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1775147
Cory is a skinny, cool guy. At his school, most girls are scrawny.
This choice: "What the hell. Sure, I'll continue!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

"What the hell. Sure, I'll continue!"

    by: krawler
"Well as long as you provide me with tasty food, I'll continue gaining." Raney said grabbing another donut. "All right, you won't regret this sis, I'll treat you like a princess." an elated Cory professed. Cory than rushed to the freezer pulling out a tub of ice cream. "Here sis let me feed you." Cory asked. "Sure" Raney replied brushing her donuts aside. "Now say ahhh." Cory said lifting a spoonful of the creamy substance to his little sister's lips. Spoonful after spoonful filled Raney's belly with the sweet dessert tightening her pants. Cory noticed Raney's developing discomfort "Oh let me help you." Cory unbuttoned her pants causing her to let out a satisfied moan. Cory was than confronted with the sight of his sister's engorged belly. "Here sis feed yourself I have to do this." Cory said handing Raney the spoon while he placed his hands upon the swollen stomach of his sister. Unable to resist the temptation, Cory fondled the ice cream filled belly "Oh you're becoming a cute little tubbo Raney." Cory said as he rubbed his face against Raney's belly. "Hey easy there Cory, I agreed to let you feed me not to be your lover!" Raney said. "I know but I can't help it." Cory replied. "Well all right you can continue until I finish the ice cream." a blushing Raney compromised. "You''re so generous sis" Cory stated as he continued fondling the expanding tummy.

As the feeding concluded, Raney went into her room while, Cory made prepartions for his little sister's development.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the next day

2. a week later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/2142235-What-the-hell--Sure-Ill-continue