*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/2461802-Fatten-up-every-girl-in-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1775147
Cory is a skinny, cool guy. At his school, most girls are scrawny.
This choice: Fatten up every girl in school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Fatten up every girl in school

    by: crushstar
It has been two weeks since Cory had started experimenting on his younger sister, attempting to increase her weight. To his amusement, he was successful. His little sister, Raney, used to be a thin girl who never gained weight. People used to compliment her on her slim figure, how unlike other girls who'd get alittle pudgy from snacking Raney kept her discipline. But now...

"Cory! I need more chips!"

"Coming" Cory happily answered grabbing a large bag of greasy potato chips and a carton of cookies.

"And Cookies too!" Her added yell proved Cory's foresight.

Cory brought the snacks in the tv room where his sister was. Raney was sitting on the floor amidst scattered wrappers and crumple bags of snacks, her eyes glued to the television.

"Here's your snacks sis."

Raney immediately snatched the goodies from her brother's hand, quickly opening them.

"Thanks" she said after shoving a few in her mouth.

Cory smiled from her actions. Here was his "thin" little sister, lazing about, watching tv, and stuffing herself with tons of snacks. Apathetic about her belly spilling out from under her tank top and indifferent about her shorts digging into her thighs, which were getting rather chunky. The young lady's arms had begun to jiggle and her breasts have been swelling up all due to her weight gain. Her butt was becoming plushy making sitting on it for extended periods of time all the easier.

DING DONG

Cory had to cut away from his little sister's exhibition to answer the door. It was Lyra, Raney's best friend, and she was looking a bit portly as well.

"Hey Cory, is Raney home?"

"Yeah sure she's watching tv." Cory said welcoming her in.

"Oh watching tv again." an unenthusiastic Lyra spoke.

Cory led Lyra to Raney.

"Hey Raney want to go out?" asked the best friend.

"No I'm watching this." Raney muffled with a mouth a chips pointing at the program.

"Oh" Lyra was disappointed by Raney's reply.

"Hey sit next to me and watch. It's a really good show. Come on." Raney insisted. "Cory get Lyra some snacks."

Raney was becoming a rather bad influence on her friend, who like herself was getting fat. Against her wishes, Lyra sat down and started snacking, her belly covering her lap. Seeing Lyra submit to Raney's sloth aroused Cory. Fattening one girl was great but multiple girls. Cory was reveling in the display of inactivity before him. The sight of Raney's chunky legs and the view of Lyra's gut filled Cory with pleasure, and ambition.

He needed more.
More than just one girl, or even five.
He needed something huge.

It was at that moment that Cory decided that he needed to fatten the entire female student body. Given his immense wealth it should be possible. But how could he pull off such an endeavor? With his sister he got her hooked on a tv show causing her to spend all her time sitting infront of the tv no longer participating in any physical activity. As she helplessly watched Cory supplied her with the most unhealthiest of snacks. As a result his thin little sister packed on the pounds.

Cory then spent the night concocting a plan to fatten every last girl in his school.

The next day at school...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Penelope sees Cory doing something

*Noteb*
2. Cory is talking to the principal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/2461802-Fatten-up-every-girl-in-school