*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775320-becomebe-part-of-princess-zelda/cid/1575095-Trapped-Under-A-Royal-Rump
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1775320
You transform into a part of zeldas clothes or you become princess zelda
This choice: ...On her throne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Trapped Under A Royal Rump

    by: Unknown
You notice the the ground was actually a giant fancy cushion. It didn't take you long to figure out you were on a rather comfortable chair. You turned around to see the room you were in, but a giant shadow suddenly covers you. The shadow cast over you belonged to Princess Zelda! You would have sat there amazed that you were in the presence of Zelda, but you were concerned about fleeing from her giant dress clad butt! You make a dash for the edge of the chair but Zelda was too fast for you. She pinned you under her dress, right under her crack.

Zelda sat and got comfortable. After a few seconds something seemed to be bothering her as she shifted in her seat a bit. "Guards, Please leave me." The guard next to her was hesitant to obey. "Princess, why do you order for us to leave you alone? You know there are-" Zelda had cut him off. "I know. Just do it, please." The guard stood for a second. "As you wish, your highness." He left immediately. Why would she order everyone to leave the room? You were about to find out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Zelda felt you underneath her

*Noteb*
2. She had gas and needed to release

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775320-becomebe-part-of-princess-zelda/cid/1575095-Trapped-Under-A-Royal-Rump