*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hotel Cabin
  2. Who Are You?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775421-These-children-are-not-normal/cid/1124591-The-Hotel-Cabin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1775421
You've been trapped by 7 "kids", who are not as they appear. Can you escape? Probably not.
This choice: a boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Hotel Cabin

    by: wolffurry
It's been quite a long time...You're finally returning to your hometown. Your family had to move when you were younger, but now you finally get to move back. The same streets, the same buildings and shops...It's like nothing's changed. You can't wait to explore the forest you always played in when you were a kid. It was your one and only happy place whenever you felt sad or hurt. But, something just doesn't seem right. As you unpack your things, you get the feeling that someone...or something is watching you...

Lucky! Your parents have to go out for the entire weekend, so you've got the whole house to yourself! You put on a change of clothes and head out. When you reach the forest, you suddenly get the feeling that there's something horrible waiting for you there. You brush it off as you think it's just your imagination. You walk past some trees, until you finally reach it, you're childhood secret spot near a cliff...Only to find a large cabin right there. You feel like your heart's been torn out. Who would do something like this? This was your favorite place in the whole world,and now it's been taken away from you. As you feel your sadness slowly be replaced by rage, you decide to find out who's responsible for this.

You calmly walk up to the door, only for it to be opened up for you by two six-year old kids. One was a girl with long blonde hair with a smile on her face. The other was a boy with short black hair with a smile on his face too. "Welcome sir!" They shout at you. You're completely taken aback by this. They 'show' you inside, forcefully shoving you in. "Excuse me, but where's your manager?" You say, trying to keep a calm voice. The two point to a reception desk at the other side of the lobby. As you approach the receptionist, you see that it's a twelve-year old boy with brown hair, watching you with a happy look on his face. "Um, hi. I'd like to speak with the manager." "I am the manager! My name is William. Wil for short." It all just get's stranger and stranger. "What would you like to talk about?" "I'm here because I've got a complaint." "I'm sorry, but to file a complaint here, you have to stay for at least a couple of days." Didn't expect that, but you're thankful that your parents had to go for the whole weekend, so you decided to stay there for the weekend.

"That's great! And since you're our first customer, I've decided it's all expenses paid, free of charge!" You get a cold chill the moment he finishes talking. Is there really something watching you from somewhere? But you don't wanna pass up an all expenses paid stay here! "Now then, just sign your name here on the guest list,and we're all good to go." You hesitate signing it a little, but you manage to do it. "Now then, Luke will show you to your room." You get a very bad feeling as you hear footsteps coming closer and closer. You feel like all the warmth in your body is replaced with an intense cold feeling. You look to your left to see a black-haired boy, about Wil's age, wearing a long black cloak covering his neck down to his ankles slowly walk towards you. You can't seem to explain it, but you're scared of this guy. There's just something not right about him. "Come with me." He tells you. You'd better not make him angry and do as he says.He leads you to a hallway,until you reach the first door to the right. "This is your room." You open the door to see a large, clean and rather stylish looking bedroom. "The bathroom is to your left, the closet is right across the bed, and out the window is the sea. Enjoy your stay." He bows down to you before leaving. As you close the door, you suddenly feel a whole lot better. Well, now what should you do next? You forgot to eat breakfast, and you're feeling a bit tired from being with Luke, and you've still got a lot of questions to ask that William guy. What to do, what to do...

You have the following choices:

1. Go and get something to eat

*Noteb*
2. Take a nap

3. Interrogate the manager

4. Explore the hotel

*Noteb*
5. Spy on the workers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wolffurry (UN: wolffurry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wolffurry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775421-These-children-are-not-normal/cid/1124591-The-Hotel-Cabin