*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Suck on My Feet
  2. Kissing my feet
  3. Smell my bare feet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1576934-Suck-on-My-Feet
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1775559
Ben is forced to worship the feet of girls from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien!
This choice: Suck on My Feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Suck on My Feet

    by: Kadoya
"You want me to suck your feet?!" Ben asked. Gwen nodded as she placed her soles out in front of Ben's face. "Suck my toes, Benny." Gwen teased. Ben started to sweat as Gwen started to swirl her toes around in his face. Ben squirmed and finally sucked on her toes. Gwen laughed as Ben sucked on every toe. "Do you love this?" Gwen asked. Ben nodded as Gwen shoved her feet onto his face. "SUCK THEM EVEN MORE!" She yelled out. Ben gasped and started to suck on every part of Gwen's feet. Gwen moaned lightly as Ben sucked on her arches, soles and other toes. Gwen sighed from all the work Ben was doing and then pulled her bare feet away. Ben tried to suck them again, but Gwen held his nose with her toes. "Good job, Ben. Now, maybe you should now..."

You have the following choices:

1. Lick my bare feet

*Noteb*
2. Do these all over again with someone else

*Noteb*
3. Confess your fetish

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kadoya (UN: killjoy07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1576934-Suck-on-My-Feet