*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. footjob
  2. Padme
  3. Star Wars
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778855-Footjob-From-Anywhere/cid/1215378-footjob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1778855
This story is were you get footjobs form characters form any movies,tv show,comic,anime,
This choice: footjob  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

footjob

    by: maximilian
...to try my feet on your cock my friend.'' You remain in silence, when she sits behind you and starts kissing your shoulders and your neck.
You feel her toes on your cock's head, and she starts moving them slowly, her big toes pressing with all her strenght on your hard cock.
Then you feel her soft soles surrounding your cock. ''Be ready, it begins now'' she says in your ear with a lustful tone. She begins to move the soles faster and faster, stimulating your cock's head with her toes. Then she stops, and she starts to pressing harder and harder your cock between her soles while biting your neck. It's too much and you are about to cum. You close your eyes, when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maximilian (UN: apocalisse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778855-Footjob-From-Anywhere/cid/1215378-footjob