*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1116625-Alex-wakes-up-in-a-very-wet-diaper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779111
Alex Russo is back in diapers, and is trying to get re-potty trained. Please add chapters.
This choice: Alex wakes up in a very wet diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alex wakes up in a very wet diaper

    by: Unknown
Alex wakes up the next morning to realize that she had totally soaked her diaper, nightgown, and bed. She started to get out of her bed, when she realized that there were bars on the side of her bed so she just layed back down. A couple more minutes passed and Alex started to poop and pee in her diaper. She started to cry to try and get either her dad or brothers attention, but neither came so she cryed harder. This got Justin's attention and he came in quickly to see what was wrong, once he walked in he immediately knew what was wrong. He quickly picked alex up and brought her over to the changing table, and began the process of changing her diaper. He untaped her diaper, lifted her legs and wiped the poop from her butt, then he wiped the pee off her crotch. Once he was done he took Alex off of the changing table, and put her in a pair of training pants. Then they went down stairs for breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

How will breakfast go? And better yet how will Alex's first day of potty training go? You can decide . All you have to do is write.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1116625-Alex-wakes-up-in-a-very-wet-diaper