*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1300019-Mason-comes-over-to-help-watch-Alex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779111
Alex Russo is back in diapers, and is trying to get re-potty trained. Please add chapters.
This choice: Mason comes over to help watch Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mason comes over to help watch Alex

    by: Unknown
Alex jumps on Mason when he comes through the door and begins telling him in very descriptive detail her experiences that morning. Alex then demands that Mason plays with her. He reluctantly submits to being her dog. Alex ties a leash around him and wants to go for a walk, but Mason refuses and tries to get her interested in things she was interested in before she was affected by the spell. Alex begins to have a tantrum, when Jerry burst in, looking like he has some exciting news, but stops suddenly and asks, "Why is Mason wearing a leash?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1300019-Mason-comes-over-to-help-watch-Alex