*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1117879-Alex-makes-it-halfway-through-breakfast-then-st
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779111
Alex Russo is back in diapers, and is trying to get re-potty trained. Please add chapters.
This choice: Alex makes it halfway through breakfast then starts to have an accident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alex makes it halfway through breakfast then st...

    by: Unknown
Alex makes it halfway through breakfast when she starts to poop herself. Justin notices that Alex is going potty in her pants, and quickly brings her to the bathroom. Unfortunately for justin, Alex already finished going potty before they reached the bathroom. Justin quickly brought Alex into her room and began the changing process again. He finished changing Alex into a new pullup then he told her that if she feels the need to go potty, that she should run to the bathroom. Once they finished they both went downstairs to finish breakfast.

How will the rest of breakfast go for Alex? Will she start making it to the potty? Will she end up having another accident? Will she just give up on potty training, and decide to wear diapers? That is for you to decide, all you have to do is write.

You have the following choices:

1. Alex makes it to the potty

*Noteb*
2. Alex has another accident

3. Alex gives up on potty training, and decides to wear diapers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1117879-Alex-makes-it-halfway-through-breakfast-then-st