*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pete's Bad Day
  2. So who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1113302-Petes-Bad-Day
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1779572
Your family is preparing dinner tonight... with YOU as the main course!
This choice: Pete, the son  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pete's Bad Day

    by: theblacknine
You are Pete, a 20-year-old college student working through the hardest classes you've ever taken before. Calculus, physics, biochemistry, the cultural history of Portugal, it all might as well be taught in Portuguese. Well, the history class actually is, but you can't make any sense of it. You're flunking assignments and exams left and right, and it looks like you may even be kicked out for academic underperformance. Not to mention that your girlfriend Kate just recently dumped you, finding you to be "too boring for her." Things just aren't going well at all.

At least you are driving on your way back home for a visit with your family during the fall break. You had called your mom a few days ago, and she went on and on about how much she and the rest of the family has missed you and that they would love it if you could join them for dinner soon. You figure they'll be able to make you feel a little better. You pull into the driveway, already recognizing all of the sights and sounds and smells from your childhood. You grab your bag, resting it heavily on your shoulder, and you approach the front door. Even through all of the recent bad times, a smile creeps onto your face as you knock on that familiar door.

You have the following choices:

1. Your mom answers the door.

*Noteb*
2. Your sister answers the door.

3. No response...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theblacknine (UN: theblackeight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
theblacknine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1113302-Petes-Bad-Day