*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mark's In Trouble
  2. So who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1115920-Marks-In-Trouble
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1779572
Your family is preparing dinner tonight... with YOU as the main course!
This choice: Mark, the father  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mark's In Trouble

    by: theblacknine
You are Mark, age 44 and one of the top engineers working at Greene Technologies, an engineering and design firm that produces all sorts of technological gadgets. You have been heavily involved in the design of most, if not all, of the major products released by the firm within the last five years. The most popular, and your personal favorite, is the GreenePlayer, a multimedia player that is sweeping the nation. As a major player in the business, you get to travel all across the country representing the company and your products. Because of your past successes, you also have been the go-to guy for nearly everyone in the firm, and not being able to say "no," you agree to assist each one of them with their projects.

And therein lies the problem. You have recently bitten off more than you can chew so to speak, having too many projects and not enough time to split between them. Work is going undone, deadlines are being missed, and bosses from multiple divisions of the firm are getting upset. Even though it's not entirely your fault, you are the most visible member of each failing team and so usually take the brunt of the blame. You would worry about your job, but you're too busy trying to play catch-up and appease everyone.

One day in early autumn, as you are sitting at your desk frantically throwing together some design documents, your office phone rings. You gulp, bracing yourself for the worst as you pick up the receiver with a shaky hand.

"Greene Technologies, Mark speaking. How can I help you?" you ask, wondering who's on the other end of the line.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It's your boss.

2. It's your secretary.

*Noteb*
3. It's your wife.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theblacknine (UN: theblackeight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
theblacknine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1115920-Marks-In-Trouble