*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1839958-A-Job-at-the-Office
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1779572
Your family is preparing dinner tonight... with YOU as the main course!
This choice: ...an office complex.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Job at the Office?

    by: theblacknine
Stepping through the doorway, you find yourself bathed in the bright fluorescent lighting typical of an office building. All of the usual office clichés are present and accounted for: fake plastic plants in the corners of the room, motivational posters with nature panoramas hanging on the walls, and a large water dispenser in the back near the elevators. The walls are painted a light gray color, making the room look a bit dreary and lifeless. In fact, save for the front desk receptionist in front of you, you would swear that this building was actually abandoned or, worse, something straight out of the Twilight Zone.

At your ingress, the receptionist peers up at you from behind her desk. She is youngish, maybe late twenties or early thirties, and sporting long black hair and a pair of square-framed glasses. As she reaches up to adjust her glasses, you can see exactly why she has such a cushy job; a rather large pair of breasts shift underneath her navy blue top with each movement of her arm. You feel a strange mixture of jealousy and arousal as you stare at the beautiful woman before you. Though you always considered yourself straight, this is the type of woman that even the girls go crazy for. She smiles warmly at you, beckoning for you to approach the desk.

"Hello, welcome to the Greene Technologies headquarters building," the receptionist chirps. "May I help you?"

"Greene Technologies?" you repeat back to her. You feel like you've heard that name before, but can't quite place it in your memory.

"Yes, miss. We are on the cutting edge of consumer electronics and software technologies, and our research department is second to none!"

Suddenly, it dawns on you. Greene Technologies is where your dad works as an engineer! The sign outside implies that they are looking to hire someone, and it might be kinda fun to work at the same place as your father, so maybe you should ask for an application. Before that, though, you might also visit your dad and discuss it with him. Who knows, he might be able to vouch for you and ensure that you get the job.

The receptionist raises her left eyebrow slightly at you. "Well, is there anything I can help you with?" The emphasis on the word "help" was almost seductive, and there seems to be the possibility that you can "persuade" the receptionist to help you get a job as well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask for a job application.

*Noteb*
2. Ask where your dad's office is.

3. Ask the receptionist for some "help".

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theblacknine (UN: theblackeight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
theblacknine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1839958-A-Job-at-the-Office