*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780005-The-Pendant-of-Power/cid/1577622-Feel-himself-getting-stronger-and-bigger-all-ov
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1780005
Guys find a pendant giving them incredible powers of transformation and growth.
This choice: Feel himself getting stronger and bigger all over...including his gut  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Feel himself getting stronger and bigger all ov...

    by: Unknown
As soon as he said that, Mark started growing taller. First his legs lengthened by 5 inches. His jeans rose up revealing his ankles. Then his torso grew by 5 inches making him 6 ft 10 inches tall. His shirt untucked itself from his jeans & just barely came down to the top of his jeans.

Mark got up & walked to the restroom thinking to himself, "What is going on? I just grew almost a foot taller & now my shoes & clothes are to small? It has to be the pendant."

As soon as he walked in he saw there was nobody in there so he looked at himself in the mirror. As he did his legs got so stiff & sore like just finished an intense work out. Suddenly his legs blew up in size blowing open the seams on his jeans legs.

He now had super muscular legs just like Brock but his jeans were now in ruins. Suddenly he noticed the waist of his ruined jeans began getting tighter & tighter as it seemed like he was being pushed away from the sink so he looked down. When he did he saw he no longer could see his 6 pack abs & he had a gut that was expanding by the minute pushing his shirt up.

Just then his gut got to big for the waist of his jeans as they burst open & the zipper was forced down to accomadate his large gut. His shirt was straining to contain his large lovehandles & gut but had now ridden up exposing it. Then his chest & shoulders widened & exploded in muscle & size completely ripping his shirt in half down the front. Even his back widened with muscle ripping the shirt down the back to.

Then his arms exploded & grew to what he guessed was 24 inches as his sleeves could no longer contain them. Lastly his neck & face thickened & became fuller. Then the transformation was over. He was now literally the same size as the offensive lineman Brock. Mark looked at his reflection & said, "if I had brown hair instead of blond hair I could pass for being Brock's twin brother. People would think I'm Brock."

Mark then said, "I wish my shoes & clothes would grow to fit the new me." The pendant glowed again as his clothes repaired them selves & grew to fit his larger body perfectly. Then his shoes grew longer & expanded to fit his bigger feet perfectly. Stunned Mark knew it was pendant & walked out.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780005-The-Pendant-of-Power/cid/1577622-Feel-himself-getting-stronger-and-bigger-all-ov