*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1115715-All-Aboard
by M1lk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1780290
Poor Skye is shrunk at George Washington High!
This choice: Try and climb ontop of her foot.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

All Aboard

    by: Neon
It took a tremendous amount of continence to stay put next to hall pass as Kaitlyn approached, but you were hatching a plan as she came by. Although she had picked you as a target, and knew where you were, for all she knew you were underneath the hall pass. All you would have to do was evade her notice long enough to hitch a ride on one of her sneakers, which would secure your transportation. Once she saw you weren't a smushed insect beneath the plexiglass pass, she'd most likely give up and you'd be homefree. The tremorous footfalls of Kaitlyn almost make you lose your balance as she came within a few footsteps of you, but you stand your ground, curling into a ball on the ground. You hoped you were too small to be noticed until you could make your move, because there was no way you were going to board her shoe while she was still in motion.

As Kaitlyn came to a stop, you took in the awe-inspiring sight of how mindbendingly tall she appeared. Her towering form engulfed you in its shadow as you crept toward her, furtively searching for a viable place to find a foothold on her right shoe. It was an athletic sneaker, so it had ridges where the shocks were located. That meant you'd have little trouble scaling it as long as you were quick and she didn't walk away. Even now she was getting ready to stoop down and retrieve the pass, so you hurriedly grab onto the shoe and hoist yourself up, measuring each breath in the hopes that you would have time to get somewhere high enough to be safe as she started to walk back. Kaitlyn grasped the pass in one hand and turned on her heel just as you reached the top of the shocks, near the ridge-like arch of her sneakers. At least temporarily, you were okay, albeit holding on for dear life.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: etcetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M1lk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1115715-All-Aboard