*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1270584-Just-because-your-small-doesnt-mean-your-suicidal
by M1lk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1780290
Poor Skye is shrunk at George Washington High!
This choice: Stay where you are and try and draw her attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just because your small doesn't mean your suicidal

    by: M1lk
         Surely, Kaitlyn would notice you if you made yourself evident to her presence. Perhaps she might even help you turn back to normal size, or she might kill you because your Skye, and she fucking hates you. Hmm, best not to think about that now. Ah well, could be worse, you could be naked.

         As if in slow motion, Kaitlyn arrives after an eternity of waiting. Now directly above you, your world darkens just by her shadow. You blink several times and shake your head. Just play it cool Skye, you got this. With haste, you go nuts. You scream, you jump, you cry, you flail. Doing everything with your tiny power to get her attention. Your not sure what you shouted as a whole, but hell, it seems effective. She looks down.

         I'm lying of course, this was not at all effective, shes saw you, but that, if anything, was your undoing. Your too far away for her to get a good enough look at you, your a bug to her, physically and mentally right now. She raises her foot, and you stop. Your blood turns cold, you run for it. Adreniline and fear make you push yourself run faster then before, you barely get out the shadow of the shoe. It lands, sending a shockwave out behind you and throwing you off your feet. You slide down on your stomach, and stop five feet away, disoriented.

         "Damn it, I missed. Oh well, I could do this." Hearing her voice, you flip around to see the tip of her foot hit you. She was sliding her shoe along the ground, you might as well been hit by a train, the impact had the same effects. Your ribs shatter like twigs and you leg snaps. You start getting sucked downwards, which would make you nothing more then a stain. Unfortunately, your too busy dieing to stop it.

Well, at least you really pissed off a janitor, so your death has some value...though honestly, it was kind of a stupid move.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1270584-Just-because-your-small-doesnt-mean-your-suicidal