*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harry 21
  2. The beginning of something interesting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1781135-Possessed/cid/2667667-Harry-21
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ajfage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1781135
You are a 19 year old guy named Scott. One day you are possessed by one of your cousins.
This choice: Harry 21  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Harry 21

    by: Wolfy776
You open the door and see you chunky older cousin, Harry, whom you've always had a crush on but would never let anyone know. He was wearing a baggy light pink tank top with a picture of a D20 on it that says 'Nat 20', a pair of gym shorts that seemed might be a size or 2 too small (but you didnt mind at all) a pair of flip flops and an odd looking necklace that you've never seen before and seems to glow a little. He seemed to be acting a little off but your eyes lit up as soon as you saw his adorable face and invited him in instantly, ignoring the oddities.
"Hey Harry! Long time no see! What brings you all the way here to my lair?" You say, trying to act cool but failing miserably.
"Oh no reason in particular, just wanted to check up on how my *hottest* cousin was doing since I found out you live so close!"
Oblivious to him calling you hot under his breath, you respond, "Oh okay, I was just watching some TV. You can have a seat if you want, want anything to drink?"
"Oh thatd be perfect, whatever you have, a water or soda will do!"
"Alrighty, and feel free to change the channel I was just watching whatever was on." You say before heading out of sight into the kitchen.
As you're getting some drinks you start to hear barely audible slurping noises followed slightly louder *pop*
Concerned you call out,
"Harry? You alright?"
"......"
"Harry?"
You rush back into the living room and find Harry lying on your couch, limp with his gigantic blubbery ass in the air and his tight shorts pulled slightly down enough to see his buttcrack. While you greatly appreciated this beautiful display you were very concerned for Harry's wellbeing and rush to his side. Once you reach his face to check if he's still breathing you notice a weird light blue substance dripping from his mouth and you notice the amulet from before is missing as well.
"Mmmmm that fatass body was nice and comfy but I perfer my meat suits with more muscle, and you're just what I'm looking for, cousin!"
Before you could react you see a familiar blue goo, but seemed more solid this time and in the shape of a hand, reach around and cover your mouth. All you could remember before your vision went dark was the hand starting to reach into your mouth before pulling out the same substance only this time, green. You try to open your eyes but you're extremely exhausted and can barely focus. When you regain a little bit of composure you notice what looks like yourself, standing over you pointing the missing amulet at you.
"Damn it! This thing is already full? Bah whatever, he cant do much in that form, I doubt he has much strength left. I bet I could get another one before he dies."
He turns your former head to face you.
"YA HEAR THAT? YOU GET A LITTLE BIT OF TIME BEFORE I STUFF YOU IN ONE OF THESE THINGS, COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY. DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID WHILE IM GONE."
It so weird getting yelled at by your own face, is the only thing you can manage to think at the time. You black out again for a little and when you wake up you find yourself lying on the floor.
"Damn what a weird, messed up dream, how did I end up on the floor?"
You go to scratch your head but as your hand passes you field of vision you notice something very much not right. Your hand is green! Not just painted green it looks like the substance from your dream! Only its solid, you look down and your whole body its the same, you freak out and use the couch as leverage to get up as you do you feel something weird. No, not something, someone! It's your adorably plush cousin, Harry in the same position as your dream! You freak out a little more, you got to shake him to try and wake him up but as soon as you touch him you notice his body squishes in a little bit more than usual. Indenting more than just poking normal fat. You look at his face, still looks asleep, you open his eyelids to see if hes passed out. But instead of seeing his eyes, weither they were cold and dead or moving, all you see is the back of his head, he's completely hollow. But instead of freaking out even more, you're oddly turned on by this. Thinking back to what the blue guy said and did before you blacked out, you wonder if you could do the same thing... the only question is. What hole do you want to try?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy776 (UN: wolfy776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ajfage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1781135-Possessed/cid/2667667-Harry-21