*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start in Scott's later life
  2. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1781391-Scott-the-Fox/cid/1203733-Start-in-Scotts-later-life
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1781391
The starting of Scott the fox. Was he born or made?
This choice: Start in Scott's later life  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Start in Scott's later life

    by: trajero
Continue
Scott was a fox. He is about the same age as Tails from Sonic. (8 or 10)
One day he was just talking tohis friend Miley. He was remembering his past. He wasn't quite sure why he was on the planet Metropolis or if he came from it. So he decided to talk to his friend Miley to see if she knew anything about his past.
Scott: Hey Miley. You told me that you found me out in the feilds of Green Meadows?
Miley: Yeah a couple of moths ago I found you passed out in the grass. I couldn't see why but I knew you needed help.

Miley is a black-furred hedgehog that wears a yellow dress. Miley is a kind and cheery type of girl. She likes seeing other people happy and she has force powers like Scott. She is a year older than Scott and she has more experience with her powers. She doesn't know much about Scott except the fact that she found him passed out in the meadows. She decided to care for him because she figured that there was something different about Scott.

Scott: Hmm maybe Dark knows about my past.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trajero (UN: tajero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trajero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1781391-Scott-the-Fox/cid/1203733-Start-in-Scotts-later-life