*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782285-Hyper-Endowed-Girls/cid/2280306-A-quiet-night-relaxing
by DeDeDe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782285
You live in a world filled with sex, luckly all and every single women is to die for sexy.
This choice: Free choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A quiet night relaxing...

    by: Mr. George
Easing yourself into the comfy armchair, you felt the tension leave your muscles, at the end of the day. You check the time, and rub your hands delightedly, as you find it hasn't started. Switching on the TV, and the satellite box, you find channel 496. It's a cheap channel of re-dubbed sports events.

人の男が入って。。。< br />
"Two men enter...." the voice called out from the tiny, tinny speakers. The original Japanese still audible in the background, and the Japanese titles quickly obscured by blocky English text.

"Tonight on Two men enter, we have a karate fight.", the screen brought up a potted history of each of the combatants, their home-town, their proud families (though with a couple of concerned faces in each group as the camera panned across them). They were both black belts, so you hope it'll be a good fight.

It's a shame if the fight is too one-sided, and over quickly. You enjoy the look on the fighters faces, as the stakes settle in. Their furtive glances to the concerned family members cheering them on.

Taking a sup of your coffee, it's bitter and a bit too strong. But, the bell chimes, as you look over to the kitchen, and the milk in the fridge. With stiff bows, they take their fighting poses. Circling one another, they taking in every movement, every glance.

With a stamping pace, one man advances. Backing away, and blocking, the other's foot slips. The moment, his attention darts to his rival advances, and in seconds it's all over.

On the mat, he still looks stunned, and doubts that it's really happened, "。。。。。。。。ã €‚"

You don't need a translation, as his voice climbs higher and higher, fear replacing confidence, as his body transforms. The gi, starts to hang more loosely on his shifting body, slipping from the narrower shoulders. It reveals the changes vividly for the loser. As her tiny hands reach up, brushing against her new soft chest, and the large breasts hanging there.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bdf4c752279c...

The camera cuts to her former wife in the crowd, her face crimson with shame, her gaze fixed on the floor. The winner easily helps her to her feet, almost lifting her out of the suit as he did. Only a quickly scrabbling hand grabbing at her trousers threatening to get the show a more adult rating.

The breath huffing from her body, as she's manhandled onto the victor's shoulder. As he turns acknowledging the crowd, do you get the pixellated rear end and butt cleavage that peeks out above the hanging waist of her trousers, as the victor faces each of the four sides. Her plump arse inches from his joyous face.

The screaming commentator calls out the program's full name.

"Two men enter, one man leaves."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeDeDe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782285-Hyper-Endowed-Girls/cid/2280306-A-quiet-night-relaxing