*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The city is attacked
  2. Pevin & Levan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782513-Pevin--Levan/cid/1130372-The-city-is-attacked
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by WGfan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1782513
Pevin and Levan are two gay elves living and having adventures in the elven kingdom
This choice: The city is attacked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The city is attacked

    by: WGfan
Pevin was copying a supply list from the Royal Army, calmly making sure his copy was as close to the original as possible. He had to make 7 copies in total. He finished the copy and began on a new, number four. He had just written the first line when the alarm bells begun to ring. The sound filled the entire palace and suddenly the calm and quietness of the scribes hall was gone as everyone ran to their battle positions. Most scribes was supposed to guard the paperwork, burning and hiding secret information should the enemy breach the inner wall that separated the royal palace, the scribes hall, the academy and the nobles district from the rest of the city. But Pevin was not guarding any secrets so his place was at the wall with the archers. He wasn't very skilled, Levan was the good shooter of the two, but civilians were placed where they would not be in the way, specially scribes, who lacked the brute force needed to be a warrior.

Pevin ran as fast as he could to the wall, taking the stairs up in long strides. At the top he was handed a bow and quiver and given a place to stand. He could hear the sound of fighting, but no smoke. That meant the outer wall wasen't breached. Pevin wondered where Levan was. Levan was a skilled archer and had earned himself a place on the outer wall during the annual archery contest.


Levan stared out across the short open field that kept the forest away from the city wall. The first wave of attackers was outside his reach, but he saw movement among the trees knowing that another wave would come soon. He had an arrow ready and stood ready to shoot on a moments notice.
The first wave had passed his point of view before he arrived, but he knew who it was, messengers was running all over the place and one had taken the time to tell Levan and the other archers with him that it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Humans

*Noteb*
2. Ogres

*Noteb*
3. Rebels

*Noteb*
4. Another elven kingdom declaring war

*Noteb*
5. Their own slaves

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WGfan (UN: wgfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782513-Pevin--Levan/cid/1130372-The-city-is-attacked