*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Minako's Room
  2. Shrunk In Whos Room?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782541-Shrunk-In-Sailor-Moon/cid/SVSSPF9L5-Minakos-Room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1782541
One day you wake up in a room which belongs to a sailor scout
This choice: Minako Aino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Minako's Room

    by: PenSlayer5
"No way, this is..." Minako Aino's room. You were tiny and in Sailor Venus's bedroom. You recognized it almost immediately by the overabundance of plushies and the red heart that rested on the headboard of the bed. There was also the pink lamp on the nightstand.

"Am I dreaming?" You gave yourself a light pinch on the arm and yelped when you felt the sting. Okay, so you weren't dreaming. You really were small and in a fictional character's bedroom. "At least I know I'm not crazy."

Right now you were on the bed and had a pretty good lay of the land. The nightstand was close enough for you to leap to and close enough to the red bookcase that you could potentially slide down to the floor.

Then again maybe staying put is the best option since this was Sailor Venus's room and she was a superhero. She could help you out once she got back, right? That and a part of you really wanted to meet her since she was your favorite of the Sailor Scouts.

You took a seat on the bed and pondered what you wanted to do. Did you stay or did you go? Meet Sailor V or don't meet Sailor V? This was turning out to be one of the harder decisions you've ever had to make. You turned towards the teddy bear on the bed and asked, "What do you think Yogi?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782541-Shrunk-In-Sailor-Moon/cid/SVSSPF9L5-Minakos-Room