*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784118-Born-to-Giantess/cid/1211697-The-concert-that-shook-the-world
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1784118
Growing girls who deserve it for a change.
This choice: A concert featuring a little known local punk rock band  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The concert that shook the world

    by: Gavrelov89
The small club in the bad part of Detroit (if there was one specific part of Detroit that could be considered bad) was shaking. It seemed as though the black bricks might vibrate off the walls. This was to be expected, after all, from a band named the Disaster Foundation.
But Izzy wasn't here for the music. Well, not just the music. Her friends would be here soon, and when they got here the world would change forever.
Obsidian was the first to arrive. The dark-haired woman carried a paper bag.
"Is that it?" said Izzy. She had to scream over the music.
A smile crept across Obsidian's black lips. That was all the answer Izzy needed.
"I'm the only one here so far," said Izzy. "We'll have to wait."
"Why wait? Why not start the fun now?"

You have the following choices:

1. They wait

*Noteb*
2. They start the fun now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavrelov89 (UN: gavrelov89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784118-Born-to-Giantess/cid/1211697-The-concert-that-shook-the-world