*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 498 pills - 0 in one go!
  2. Addicting pills?
  3. Hot pills
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784974-Annas-BIG-day/cid/1679273-498-pills---0-in-one-go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ringer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1784974
Anna, a hot ebony teen, has a day full of growth, growth, and more growth!!!!!
This choice: Take enough pills to make her- uh oh.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

498 pills - 0 in one go!

    by: Detective Barricade
Take some more pills. Anna smiled mischievously. If two pills had made her grow over 7 feet tall, then how big could she get with a couple more? Probably about the same amount, maybe more. Perhaps she should take just one more, and see where it took her? She poured one pill into her hand, and accidentally a couple more fell into her enlarged, waiting palm. She thought about putting the extras back.

"Hm, should probably try taking this many, but no more..."

Anna started turning the lid back on, but stopped and popped it back off.

"Perhaps just a few more..."

She reached for the bottle.

"A few more..."

And as she was about to pour roughly a handful of pills into her hand, she stopped and poured the ones in her hand already back into the bottle.

"Oh, screw it... What the heck? DOWN THE HATCH!" Anna brought the bottle to her mouth and poured every last single pill into her gaping maw. All 498 remaining pills waited in her mouth to be swallowed. To further add to the insanity, the ebony skinned girl ran inside her house and got a tall glass of water. She finally swallowed them all down her throat, and chased them down with the water, which she drank greedily. Once she finished the glass of water, Anna could feel it beginning...the sweet, wondrous growth would begin shortly. She would soon, so soon be able to kiss first the Earth, and then the universe itself goodbye as she outgrew them. She would become the biggest, sexiest goddess of a woman ever anywhere that she felt she was always meant to be. Anna decided that as she would ascend, she would...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784974-Annas-BIG-day/cid/1679273-498-pills---0-in-one-go