*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784974-Annas-BIG-day/cid/1733567-Take-one-more-pill-plus-friends-ish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ringer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1784974
Anna, a hot ebony teen, has a day full of growth, growth, and more growth!!!!!
This choice: Take one more pill to see the effect.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Take one more pill, plus friends! ...ish

    by: Detective Barricade
Anna took one more pill out of the bottle, with great exertion of willpower to avoid taking more than one, and downed it with a gulp. She still hated pills, but since these did far more than she could have ever hoped for, it was worth it. She waited for the pill to kick in, hoping it wouldn't take long. She was expecting Cassie over shortly, and something like this was simply too good to keep all to herself. Then again, it would be a shame if she sacrificed a whole lot of potential size... Perhaps she should check the packaging?

Anna did just that, digging through the oddly large box seemingly full of just Styrofoam peanuts. She soon found the reason why it was so big. More pill bottles chock full of those wonderful, wonderful pills! The company must have shipped extras by mistake, as the ebony teen didn't remember ordering more than one, maybe two bottles. Their loss, as she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. She set one bottle aside for Cassie, whenever she got her tan-skinned ass over there. Hopefully soon, so she could have much, much more of it. And her breasts. And her legs. And her everything else. But there was at least a couple more bottles here... What to do about those...

Jessica and Emily? No, they somehow can grow already. It'd be wasted on them, and she didn't want to see these go to waste. Ms. Vivian and her daughter Ashley? No, Ms. V's body already put Anna's to shame, and while she felt for Ashley, she didn't want competition from her mother at this time. Nicole? ...Maybe, but she would need to be lured away from the local athletics club. And sports stores. And out of those books on Greek Mythology she had her head buried in whenever she wasn't doing one of the other two things. That girl's interest in the subject was unhealthy... Not like Anna's friend Cassie's interest in the subject of growth. Nicole believed that at least some of those myths were true, for crying out loud!

Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed that she was being watched. That, and that she was growing again. She stifled a moan of pleasure as she addressed the golden beauty before her. "Can I help you, Olivia? I'm just standing around growing..." she said nonchalantly.

"I've noticed. It...looks like a lot of fun. What's your secret, Anna?" Olivia asked. The two girls recognized each other from high school. While Olivia was only 14 years old, her body was stunning well beyond her years. And she loved to flaunt it and tease almost any boy she could with it. She wasn't exactly tall, however, but she often dreamed of growing bigger than the other girls in her classes. Much bigger. And right now she was seeing a golden opportunity to get her wish. She so desperately wanted it to happen...

As Anna's growth sadly came to a halt at about 8'6", she was about to answer Olivia when Cassie finally arrived. With some other girl whom she had seen around school but never paid much attention to. Like Anna, this girl had dark skin, though not nearly as dark. Unlike her, this girl had red hair tied up in short pigtails...as though that were fashionable. She seemed to really love the color yellow as well. But what was with her eyes? She's seen blue eyes before. Cassie had blue eyes. But this girl had cyan eyes, and the whites of her eyes were a lighter shade of cyan instead of...well, white. "Well now, we've arrived at your friend's place safe and sound! I'll just be on my way to the beach, if you want a ride back to your house. I'm sure the mechanic will be able to get your car running again in no time." the girl said, preparing to leave. It's then that she noticed Anna, all 8'6" of her. "...Okay, I'd like an explanation please. That, or I need to lay off on something."

"I grew. All thanks to these pills here!" Anna answered both the mystery girl and Olivia, holding the attention of all three members of her audience.

"And exactly how many bottles have you swallowed to get that big?"

"None! I just took like three pills with a bit of water..."

"So then the side effects of not following the directions on the side of the bottle include excessive growth? Maybe we should take you to the doctor..."

"Oh come on, Sari! Does Anna seem sick to you? She's as healthy as a horse!" Cassie tried to talk Sari down from taking Anna to the doctor, mostly because she wanted in on the growing action. Only she wouldn't stop at 8'6". Or even 10 feet for that matter. Bigger was better, after all.

"She's also practically as big as a horse..." Sari reminded.

"So? Who wouldn't want to be at least a little bigger? I bet you're just jealous it's not you who's so big!" Olivia reasoned, inadvertently revealing her own desires for bigness.

"I'm in the middle of a group of size-enthusiasts, aren't I?" Sari said with realization. But she also felt challenged by the smaller Olivia. If she wanted to, Sari could beat her and the larger Anna into a pulp without breaking a sweat despite looking like she was built like a twig. But that would get her nowhere. "I'm not jealous, I'm concerned. What if it kills her, or anyone else that overdoses like that?" she replied.

"So, Anna...mind...um, mind sparing some of those miracle pills for your BFF? Don't make my have to break out my pouty puppy dog eye face..." Cassie attempted to coerce her friend into giving her some.

"What, these? Sorry, I'm not sharing these." Anna said, teasingly.

"Aw..."

"Instead, I've got some extra, full bottles of 'em! I've already got one set aside for you, Cassie. And I think Olivia might like one too."

This easily caught Olivia's attention. "Oh yes! Please!" she exclaimed.

Sari knew the battle was lost. These girls just wouldn't listen, too wrapped up in the promise of their deepest fantasies coming to life. At 6 feet tall, she was hardly short for a 16 year old. But...she could just try one or two of these pills and see what the hubbub is about. Being a little taller might not be so bad, and surely these pills would wear off eventually, right? ...Right? "Since obviously you three aren't about to share your stash, what with its promise of crazy big heights and all...I suppose it couldn't hurt for me to at least try one or two and see what this is all about for myself, would it?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Anna lets Sari try a couple.

2. Sari gets to try a couple, and gets hooked.

*Noteb*
3. Anna refused to share with Sari.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784974-Annas-BIG-day/cid/1733567-Take-one-more-pill-plus-friends-ish