*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1132647-Drink-only-in-moderation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: Drink only in moderation.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drink only in moderation.

    by: ViciousKoala
You decide to behave yourself tonight. You don't want to be too drunk when you get Rachael into bed later.

After dinner, speeches and dancing you finally get to leave the reception and take Rachael up to the room you have booked.

She begins seductively undressing herself, slowly lowering the white gown down her body, first revealing her bra then her flat stomach and her lacy panties. She lets the dress fall to the floor around her perfect legs then steps out of it and begins unbuttoning your shirt.

Soon you are both standing in your underwear. Your excitement clearly visible through yours. She pulls your underpants down, allowing your penis to stand fully erect.

You reach for Rachael's bra but she shocks you by slapping your hand away.

"Ow." you complain. "What was that for?"

"You're a naughty boy." she says. "You need to be punished." With that, she sits on the bed and pats her lap. "Come get your spanking."


You have the following choices:

1. Let her spank you.

2. Tell her that's not really a turn-on for you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1132647-Drink-only-in-moderation