*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1204499-Let-Kate-diaper-you-when-she-gets-here
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: Let Kate diaper you when she gets here.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Let Kate diaper you when she gets here.

    by: ViciousKoala
You would do anything for Rachael and she apparently knows it.

It is not long before Kate, one of Rachael's bridesmaids, arrives at the church. She is carrying a large bag, you assume it contains your diaper.

"Come with me Andy." She takes you by the hand and almost drags you into a small room.

Once you are alone she opens the bag and pulls out a package of adult-sized diapers."Now get undressed so Aunty Kate can put your diaper on."

She seems surprised then you immediately do as you are told.

Once you are standing in front of her, naked except for your socks, Kate tears open the package and removes a large white disposable diaper which she unfolds and lays on the floor.

"Lay down." she directs you.

You sit down on top of the diaper and lay back. She pulls the front of the diaper up firmly between your legs and brings the sides up to meet it then fastens the tapes.

"There." she says, taking your hand and helping you up. "All done."

You look down at the shiny plastic wrapped around your waist. There's no mirror in here but you must look ridiculous.

Kate redresses you in your suit. You try to reassure yourself that nobody will be able to tell that the bulge around your bottom is a diaper.

"See you soon." Kate gives you a playful smack on your diapered bottom before leaving.

About an hour later the bridesmaids file into the church and make their way up the aisle, After the 3rd bridesmaid, Rachael finally steps into view, looking stunning in her white dress. She walks excruciatingly slowly towards you.

When she finally reaches you, she discreetly pats your bottom. "Just checking" she whispers.

The next couple of hours are a blur. First the ceremony, then posing for hundreds of photos.

Finally you arrive at the reception. The bridesmaids and groomsmen enter in pairs then you follow to the applause of your guests, your new wife on your arm. You even begin to forget that you are wearing a diaper. That is until after you take your seat at the bridal table and you begin to feel the need to use the toilet.

You have the following choices:

1. Use the diaper.

2. Excuse yourself to go to the toilet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1204499-Let-Kate-diaper-you-when-she-gets-here