*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No
  2. Smelly groom
  3. Excuse yourself to go to the toilet.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/3231944-No
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

No

    by: Charizard43

As the warm mess filled the back of your diaper, you decided to not ask for a change. If Rachael wants you to wear and use diapers like a toddler, she can find out you need a change like you are a toddler. Besides, despite you intentionally filling a diaper, a messy diaper surprisingly feels...sorta nice.

You continued with the wedding, miraculously no one noticing that the groom needs a visit to the changing table. After the two of you cut the cake, Rachael gives you the silent "come here" motion. You heed her command, and walk over to her.

"Hey, come closer." Rachael commands as you get close. You stand up next to her, where she proceeds to....grab your ass?!

"Wow this is full..." She nonchalantly said, as if she has been checking your diapers all her life. "Follow me."

You stand there, stunned and slightly blushing. What....just....happened? Not wanting to make your now wife mad, you follow her.

She makes a stop at the women's restroom. Thinking she just needs to go, you begin to wait outside for her. Oddly she begins to look at you funny, noticing what you usually do.

"What are you waiting for?" Rachael asks "Follow me."

"But that's the women's restroom!" You rebutted

"Babies can't change themselves, silly. No one will care that a baby like you needs a diaper change anyways." She said in a sorta motherly tone, her professional persona melting off as you two were alone. Man she has gone off with roleplay... You didn't argue, and begrudgingly entered the women's bathroom, albeit shamefully.

Thankfully, no one was in the bathroom. Rachael proceeded to pull a fresh diaper out of her purse. Except this one wasn't the white the diaper you were wearing once was, this one was an embarrassingly feminine shade of pink.

"The tables here are sadly not designed for big babies, so lie down on the floor." Your wife commanded. You silently obeyed, laying down on the probably unsanitary floor. Your neck shivers from hitting the cold, hard floor, and you see Rachael tugging your white pants down. This exposed your now brown diaper, sagging comically from your "accident".

"Yuck! Someone's a stinker!" Your wife exclaims, making you blush. This would be quite the confusing (and hilarious, to your dismay) spectacle if someone walked in right now. The bride still clad in her dress, with the groom on the floor in the women's bathroom. Except the groom was wearing a loaded diaper, with the bride changing him into a prissy, thick, pink one.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You get changed.

2. You get changed, but Rachael punishes you for not telling her...

*Noteb*
3. Someone walks in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charizard43 (UN: mumbojumbo12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/3231944-No