*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1128391-Wait-to-see-what-Rachael-sent-for-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: Wait to see what Rachael sent for you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wait to see what Rachael sent for you.

    by: ViciousKoala
It is not long before Kate, one of Rachael's bridesmaids, arrives at the church. She is carrying a large bag.

"Come with me Andy." She takes you by the hand and almost drags you into a small room.

"What's going on?" you ask. "What's so important that you had to rush down here?"

She opens the bag and pulls out a package of adult-sized diapers. "Rachael wants me to make sure her new baby is diapered. We can't have any accidents at the wedding can we?"

"What baby?" you are becoming rather confused.

"You, Silly." she says. "Now get undressed so Aunty Kate can put your diaper on."

"What?" That seems to be all you're capable of saying at the moment. Trying something new you add "Why?"

"Rachael, Louise and I have always loved treating boys like babies." She says. Louise is Rachael's maid of honour. You know the three of them have been friends since they were small. "Her her brother, Tommy, was our usual playmate. That's why Louise is going out with him. She wants him all to herself."

"And now you expect me to play too?" you finally understand the situation.

"Yes." she says. "It's about time Tommy had someone to play with. Now hurry up. I have to get back to Rachael."

"You must be joking." you say. "I'm not letting you put a diaper on me."

"Rachael said that if you aren't prepared to do this for her she doesn't think she can marry you." Kate threatens.

You have the following choices:

1. Wear a diaper.

2. Still refuse.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1128391-Wait-to-see-what-Rachael-sent-for-you