*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1188068-Let-her-tie-you-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: Let her tie you up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Let her tie you up.

    by: ViciousKoala
"Okay." you agree. "You can tie me up."

You are worried but you don't want to ruin your chances at finally having sex with Rachael.

She smiles. "Lay on the bed." she directs you and goes to the suitcases, returning with 4 sets of padded handcuffs with long chains.

"Why do you even have those?" you ask.

"I've been looking forward to tonight for a long time." She attaches your ankles to the bottom corners of the bed, holing your legs apart. Next, she attaches your wrists to the side of the bed, holding your arms away from your body.

With you trapped she finally removes her underwear, slowly. Between your legs, your penis grows hard. It stands up, making your arousal impossible to hide.

Rachael runs her hands down your naked body, to your penis, which she lightly caresses, making it harden further. Then she kneels across you and pushes her groin into your face. "Lick me." she commands.

You have the following choices:

1. Lick her.

*Noteb*
2. Tell her to stop.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1188068-Let-her-tie-you-up