*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1209406-Keeping-it-in-the-family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1785714
A witch's book can lead to interesting reading
This choice: Tim  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Keeping it in the family

    by: Runner
My name is Tim Towers and I just turned 8 a few days ago. I look just like any other kid you'd see, but I wish I could be like any other kid. The problem is that my bratty seven year old cousin, Hannah, is a witch and she is after payback; okay, the real problem is all my female relatives on my mommy's side of the family are witches. It isn't my fault that I find it funny smashing a water balloon over Hannah's, or in fact any other girl's head. Its for their own good. Its not like us boys are going to cry off to mommy if we get wet. I just wish they'd toughen up.... Hannah of course, sees it differently. She thinks I'm gross. Yeah right. She's the gross one! Anyway, haven't smashed a water balloon over her head in months, especially since she threatened to smash a balloon over my head, and concidering those freaky powers of hers.... I really don't want to be in the same room with her, even during school, but mommy told me that I'd be going to Hannah's house after school for a month.

"Mud magnet!" I taunted.

"Slime head!" Hannah retorted.

"Oatmeal brain!"

"Princess" a third voice said. I mentally groaned, since it was Hannah's best friend, a girl called Erin. She knew all about Hannah's powers, as well as all the threats against me. Plus Hannah is a princess freak, especially for any princess that is blond, like her.

"No way!" I said, wondering what I was thinking to go anywhere near her room. Surely failing art class is better than getting turned into a girl by me deranged cousin.

"She'd look cute" Erin urged, as Hannah reached for a book on her vanity. I knew what that was. It was her magic book, and something I knew she couldn't have. I ran and grabbed the book
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1209406-Keeping-it-in-the-family