*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scourge's dilema
  2. Scourge
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785804-Sonic-and-co-changes/cid/1212094-Scourges-dilema
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1785804
A typical wg inflation with a bit of growth and shrink
This choice: Weight gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Scourge's dilema

    by: spirit-of-13
Scourge was not happy right now. First off he had just escaped from the Zone Cops jail and tried to get back to the anti-Mobius only to iscover that he was now a wanted criminal, especialy after all he did for them. Now he was forced to hide out in the normal Mobius hoping that nobody reconized him or worse Sonic would find him. Scourge's stomach grumbled which reminded him that the last meal he ate was that so called "prison food" he had been given. He was starving and would do just about anything for a meal, he got a good look around his surroundings and concluded he was in some kind of jungle. Scourge cursed out loud because Mobius and the anti- Mobius had differnt geography so his sense of direction was off. Managing to find a clearing Scourge noticed a house facing a cliff and figured if it wa sabandoned he could loot the place, or if it was occupide he couldpretend to be a starving travler. Although he could play it safe and go looking for fodd in the jungle there had to be fruit on trees someplace.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the house

*Noteb*
2. Go look in the jungle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spirit-of-13 (UN: jssr13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spirit-of-13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785804-Sonic-and-co-changes/cid/1212094-Scourges-dilema