*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786322-Highschool-of-The-Fat/cid/1214607-The-unfortunate-misadventure-of-Yuta-Hayami
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1786322
A Highschool of the Dead interactive. The number of Them isn't the only thing swelling up.
This choice: Act 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The (un)fortunate (mis)adventure of Yuta Hayami

    by: Zaru
It was simpler then.

Teenagers going about their business, going to class, girls eyeing guys and giggling, guys eyeing girls and drooling. The teachers would be stern or lenient. The exams are the most talked about subject aside from the so-called advancement to cure Parkinsons Disease at Kyoto U.

To think that the cure prevent Parkinsons sure, but created something akin to turning someone into a lifeless flesh-craving fiend? And a single bite upon anyone by the infected would turn said infected into one of them?

Not what Fujimi High Schooler Yuta Hayami had in mind as he rushed through the halls, hearing the screams of his fellow classmates behind and in front of him.

It was so much simpler then...

He was simply 18 years of age, a Senior who was ready to graduate with decent grades. Not enough to warrant a walk-on onto Tokyo U, but rather something like Fukuoka, Kyushu, or even Hokkaido up north. Hell, maybe even study abroad in America or even Europe or South Korea. He had modest dark hair, practically obsidian if any of his friends said so. His eye's were also a sky blue, and he looked "above-average" in looks, and he was average on his baseball club team, being an exemplary hitter, but bad with catching. Such was the purpose for a Designated Hitter.

But his mayhem, this chaos, this upheaval of everyday life changed all of that. It ended, permenantly. As he ran with the baying and howlering crowdm he noticed a door and the shadow of a person in the window's reflection. And that person wanted out. Now.

"Save me! Someone help me!"

Hayami noticed that the voice was female and he stopped. Staring at the door.

"What are you waiting for! Leave her! It's everyman for himself!" said a student as he bolted past him. Hayami tredged through the crowd and opened the door, and a heap crumbled onto him. And his eyes rose.

The most popular and attractive girl in school, Miku Yuuki. She slowly recovered and stared back into Hayami's eye's in surprise, before turning her head.

"Close the door! They're climbing up the stairs!" She barked. Hayami shoved Yuuki off of her and went to close the door. True to her word, he could see the monster's slowly climbing up the stairs, their groans haunting and skinned darkened and rotting, as well as their eyes rolled over. He shut the door and grabbed the light-orange haired girl's hand.

"Let's go!" As much as he wanted to oggle her and her profound assets, survival is much more important than hormones, and Yuuki agreed as they darted down the hallway. They could hear the groan behind them and glass shatter.

"Let's head upstairs! Maybe we can find a way out from there!" The buxom high schooler looked incredulous.

"Are you crazy! How can we get out if we go up!"

"The stairs lead to the 1st floor, so even if we go down, we will do nothing but encounter more of those things! And I know a secret escape route!"

Agreeing, the girl followed the dark haired boy's lead, as they ran up the stairs away from the flock of students trying to burst the door down to get to the parking lot.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zaru (UN: zarusexic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ronin Mogura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786322-Highschool-of-The-Fat/cid/1214607-The-unfortunate-misadventure-of-Yuta-Hayami