*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More stories of the dead
  2. Beginning of The Dead
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786322-Highschool-of-The-Fat/cid/ECRWDKFL2-More-stories-of-the-dead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1786322
A Highschool of the Dead interactive. The number of Them isn't the only thing swelling up.
This choice: Act 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More stories of the dead

    by: WritingGuy
In a zombie-infected city, anything can happen. And this zombie apocalypse is going to be a little different from most...

Variant 1) Men are immune to the zombie infection. Only women can become zombies.

Variant 2) Like the above path, but the infection/virus is more mysterious. It can take weeks or even months before an infected woman fully turns! But the lead up to that includes many side effects, both psychological and physical... (RESERVING this branch for now, will add to it soon and hopefully somewhat frequently.)

Variant 3) Rather than the basic zombies we see in the manga/anime, many unusual mutations are faced by the survivors of Tokonosu City (think Resident Evil/House of the Dead zombies, rather than the generic 'them' present in HotD.)

Variant 4) Combination of female-only zombies and mutated zombies. Sure, there will be plenty of crazy, creepy, powerful mutant zombies, but they're still all lady zombies!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingGuy (UN: chyoaguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ronin Mogura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786322-Highschool-of-The-Fat/cid/ECRWDKFL2-More-stories-of-the-dead