*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. InuYasha
  2. Let us begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786366-Anime-Female-Brain-DrainWeight-Gain/cid/D2TWH43HD-InuYasha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1786366
Allow Anime, and Manga girls to gain weight, and lose intel.
This choice: InuYasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

InuYasha

    by: NVR
It was one of those unusual nights in feudal era Japan, free of danger and with no signs of a Shikon jewel fragment nearby so the gang could relax. There were even some hot springs nearby they were able to use, so while Inuyasha, Shippo and Miroku discussed their problems with girls, Sango and Kagome were relaxing and taking it easy themselves.

"Ahhh.. this makes me feel like I'm on vacation, but I will have to go back home and study soon" Kagome tried to enjoy the moment, at least

"Vacation? You never talk about that, could I ask when do those test of yours end?" Sango asked, finding the topic a good enough distraction to not bother talking about Miroku and his lecherous ways. She had come to care deeply for Kagome, but still didn't understand much about this double life she had to lead.

Kagome tried to explain as much as she can the concepts of schooling, grades, applying for an university and choosing a career in the modern era, finding it fun herself. She wondered if it would be possible to show the real world to Sango and Miroku at some point, it sounded like a fun adventure.

"Oh, so that would be like our trials back then in the demon slayer village" Sango wondered.

"I suppose, except we are not being prepared to be warriors.. Well, not all of us" Kagome took advantage of the opportunity to get to know Sango a bit better herself, while she kept asking more about the modern world and how they solved conflicts among themselves, intrigued by the question of what would she be doing in a world that apparently was just like this one, but without the demons. Kagome told Sango there were stories and legends about demons in the past, but how she had no idea what could have happened between their time periods to make the demons either hide or disappear.

With a gasp Kagome interrupted her tale, sensing something that felt like a Shikon jewel fragment, but she somehow knew that it wasn't.

"Something wrong, Kagome?" Sango asked, with slight concern

"I'm not sure, I'm feeling something in that direction" Kagome said, pointing to her right "But is not what I feel when a fragment is near."

"What could it be? Should we call the others?"

"I have no idea, do you sense any danger?"

"Hmm" Sango scanned the surroundings and didn't feel any threat at all "Not really, everything seems calm"

"Maybe we can go check ourselves first?" Kagome asked and Sango nodded. She was completely sure no demon was around, so she didn't see any reason to worry.

After dressing themselves and walking to a nearby forest for a couple of minutes, they found something near a tree. It was small and shiny, but it was no fragment.

"Have you ever seen anything like this?" Kagome asked but Sango shook her head. It seemed too harmless to be a trap, but it was interesting in a way. She felt attracted to it somehow.

"Why would it call to you?" Sango asked, hiding her own interest on the tiny rock

"I don't know.. should we take it and see if the others know something about it?" Sango looked around one last time and agreed. It was weird, but it was just a fun trinket. Maybe they could even sell it or something.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kagome touches it first

*Noteb*
2. Sango touches it first

*Noteb*
3. It affects them both

*Noteb*
4. Nothing happens for now

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786366-Anime-Female-Brain-DrainWeight-Gain/cid/D2TWH43HD-InuYasha