*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786600-Lilly-Truscott-Ends-Up-In-Diapers/cid/2488725-He-said-in-an-ordering-tone-let-me-do-tha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1786600
Lilly Truscott from Hannah Montana ends up wearing diapers, but why is up to you.
This choice: He said in an ordering tone, "let me do that for you."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He said in an ordering tone, "let me do tha...

    by: Jake
Robbie went into the room. This startled Lilly into sitting up. Lilly instantly covered herself up with her arms and hands.

"What are you doing?" Lilly asked.

He said in an ordering tone, "let me do that for you."

"You don't need ---" Lilly started but was cut off.

Robbie pushed her hands away. "Don't do that. Keep your hands out of the way."

He opened the diaper and slid it under her butt. Then he grabbed the baby powder. He sprinkled some on Lilly's crotch, and some more on her diaper. He pulled the diaper up into place. He finished with taping it in place.

Robbie...

You have the following choices:

1. then left the room

2. dressed Lilly

*Noteb*
3. said, "I did this to Miley this morning."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake (UN: abdwb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786600-Lilly-Truscott-Ends-Up-In-Diapers/cid/2488725-He-said-in-an-ordering-tone-let-me-do-tha