*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787710-The-World-Ends-With-You-Weight-Gain/cid/1136593-The-start-of-something-new
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1787710
A female weight gain interactive taking place in the TWEWY universe
This choice: Shiki Misaki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The start of something new...

    by: claptrap
Shiki stood at the edge of the crosswalk that connected the Scramble with Hachiko park. Today was finally the day! The day where she would see her new friends for the first time in the RG- and this time, Neku and the others would see what she really looked like. During their life-changing adventures in the UG, Shiki had actually taken the form of her friend Eri, for her self-image had been her entry fee to participate in the game; so all her friends were probably subconciously on the lookout for someone with a big hat, flowing red hair, and green short-shorts. Boy, were they in for a surprise. While her own hairstyle was similar to Eri's- afterall, she had been the one to try and copy her-, her usual outfit looked nothing like her best friend's. Instead of a sleeveless top, Shiki was fond of wearing white jacket that did a pretty good job of concealing her figure. When combined with the round glasses she wore to correct her astigmatism, she almost looked like some sort of doctor or scientist. It's a good thing she had brought along Mr. Mew, the cat plushie she had used to help her fight back in the UG. It had been made by Shiki herself as one of her earliest forrays into sewing, and she was sure it's unique design would be memorable to her newest friends.

The pedestrian light flashed green, and Shiki, along with dozens of other people making their way towards the park, took a step off the sidewalk and onto the black asphault of the road. About halfway across the street, she felt a sharp pain prick the sole of her right foot.

"Ow!" Shiki cried out in pain as she lifted her foot up while still hopping forward on her left. She had just stepped on a screw with a blackened tip. Given how it had been in the middle of a busy intersection, Shiki automatically assumed that it had somehow gotten loose and fallen off a car.

"It's a good thing Mom always kept me up to date on Tetnus shots," Shiki quickly thought to herself as she struggled to keep up with the advancing wall of people. "Still, I should probably drop by the clinic after I go meet up with the others and have it looked at."

Having safely made it across, Shiki found the nearest trash can and threw the offending metal away.Once that had been accomplished, she tested her pricked foot with a few steps; and, after finding it to be only slightly tender still, continued onward towards the park. The park's design was simple overall. In the middle of the open space was the Hachiko Statue, surrounded by a row of benches and a few potted plants. Legend says that if you approached the statue during Hachifest and rubbed it just right, then you would be blessed with good luck. Shiki herself had gone to the festival when she was younger, and although she still didn't know if the statue had granted her good luck or not, recent events were causing her to lean toward the idea that the statue had indeed blessed her. Past the statue on the left were a few stores; mostly places selling snacks or offical Hachiko souviners. She had probably been to them a few times in the past, but she couldn't really remember. Either way, she wasn't here for a shopping trip, she was here to hook up with her friends.

And speaking of her friends, Shiki just caught sight of Beat skateboarding through the crowd towards the statue; and already infront of the statue were Neku and Rhyme.

"Ok Shiki," The redhead quickly gave herself a peptalk as she slowly advanced through the tide of people. "Don't worry about anything. They'll recognise Mr. Mew and everything will work out fine."

Making her way past a group of tourists led by a young woman with a megaphone, Shiki got closer and closer to her friends; until finally, while she was still a few feet away but atleast hopefully within hearing range, she stopped moving and cleared her throat.

"Um, hi... everyone."

Three sets of eyes expectantly moved their gazes from her face, down to Mr. Mew, and then back to her face. In an instant, Shiki practically found herself being crushed by Beat's version of a hug.

"Woah, Shiki, It's so good to see you again. Man, you DO look different."

"Careful Beat," Rhyme said with a warm smile on her face. "You might break her in half if you keep holding on to her like that."

"Ah! I wasn't trying to do anything like that!" Beat panicked and quickly let go of Shiki. "I was, just so happy to see to see her, ya' know?"

"I know," Rhyme said with a giggle. "Just remember that you're pretty strong, and that you might hurt someone on accident."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Beat said with a sigh, before quickly finding another burst of excitement. "Hey Neku, you remember when I punched through that wall-thing the Reapers had up?"

"You practically shattered the whole thing, it's a miracle the Reapers didn't go after us for vandalism." Neku said as he attemped to tell a joke. Finding no response, the rehabilitated emo kid turned to face Shiki. "By the way, It's great to see you again Shiki. We were just deciding on what we wanted to do first; what do you feel like doing?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 claptrap (UN: claptrap2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
claptrap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787710-The-World-Ends-With-You-Weight-Gain/cid/1136593-The-start-of-something-new