*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1788134-Fantasy-Body-Swap/cid/1133590-An-Adventure-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1788134
A body swapping adventure in a fantasy world of magic, monsters and princesses.
Chapter #1

An Adventure Begins

    by: Divine Bandit
You wake up, today, not realizing that today would be any different from the day before. Events were usually monotonous in the Mallow Kingdom. This world you live in is filled with magic, monsters and crazy beings that don't exist in the, "Real," world, so to speak.

What are you going to do today?


First Story: You leave the confines of the city to make a delivery to another city, and get attacked by bandits and your cart is over turned. You discover one of the things you were transporting is a magical mirror that swaps the bodies of those who look into it.

Second Story: As a student of magic, you find a tome in a magic shop with strange spells. To your dismay, reciting the spell inside kills you- but your soul from your body, allowing you to choose a new host. The only way to exit a body is to use the spell, and the victim's original soul is eradicated.

Third Story: After you defeat a band of goblins, a cursed bracelet sticks to your wrist that transforms you into anyone or thing that you kill, from this point forward. It cannot be removed and you cannot shift at will, except by killing.

Fourth Story: A warlock steals your soul. Someone defeats him and undoes his evil, but your soul is returned to the wrong body.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1788134-Fantasy-Body-Swap/cid/1133590-An-Adventure-Begins