*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Accept his help
  2. Yourr choicee
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789780-WantedA-diffrent-path/cid/1137936-Accept-his-help
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by X-Kid
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1789780
You are wesley gibson choose your path.
This choice: Accept his help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Accept his help

    by: X-Kid
"What are you waiting for cross help me up" Wesley said. As Cross helped you up he said "Wesley I'm your father". "Bullshit" Wesley said. You peeked around the corner and saw Fox staring at you she said"It's true he's your father". She pointed a gun at you "Any last words "? She said. You and your father looked at each other you both jump out of the train. While you were falling you turned around to see Fox preparing to fire her gun at you. You felt anxiety coming on and went into slo-mo you pulled your gun and fired. You saw you hit Fox in the knee, shoulder and stomach. As soon as you put your gun away you land in water and see a very brigh light. You wake up wit the same old crusty white stuff on you body and see your father sitting next to you.

"If you really are my dad prove it".
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 X-Kid (UN: elloello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
X-Kid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789780-WantedA-diffrent-path/cid/1137936-Accept-his-help