*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You poor, spoiled little brat~
  2. and so it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790931-my-monster-girlfriend/cid/1798658-You-poor-spoiled-little-brat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Mythology · #1790931
you have fallen in love with a girl who is not normal.Now giving 1000 points for good add
This choice: jack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You poor, spoiled little brat~

    by: Unknown
No one might understand your plight, but your mind does. Money does not buy happiness, but video games and empty self gifts do. Sadly you really don't have anything to complain about. Maybe that's why you're so depressed today....That, and the fact of how weak you are. You didn't look too bad though, you were simply skinny and kind of incapable as a male trope...


Maybe you need a guardian you little nerd.




-Olga- Suit of ghostly Russian armor. She used to be a general in mideval ages. Now she was nothing but a dusty suit of iron and leather armor in the back of your home. She can turn into a normal ghost outside the armor but she'd rather keep a pale skinned dork like you under wraps in her huge shell. In her human-ghost form she appears to be forty, just coming out of her prime for the most part with a flat chest and not much of a bum...the upside is she's three heads taller than you and has arms thicker than your head with muscle.


-Winifred- Winifred is your next door neighbour, way richer and way scarier than you, she was a bully. She was pretty much a neanderthal. Being a striking 8 feet and having the fittness level of mike tyson she easily tossed around kids like you, and she plans to do just that with you. Maybe in a more cuddly, less painful way though. She has B cups and a tight rock hard butt that would happily plop down on you for a nap.


Degina- A saiyan princess, secretly looking for a human prince to pass her genes with. Being so prideful she would have nothing to do with the discusting and tropey males that filled your college. But you, you were easily molded. And undeniably germaphobic. Pretty much the only guy she would take for cleanliness alone. She stood a bit higher than you, with a chubbier shape...Her stomach stuck out halfway as much as her boobs did, and her tail was as thick as your leg, and as long as you and her combined. She seems like a nice saiyan pillow..~~


Regima-Wildcard. No yes no answers, just start writing your story and have her revealled over time.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
demonstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790931-my-monster-girlfriend/cid/1798658-You-poor-spoiled-little-brat